As two actions, a creature that you touch must succeed on a Will saving throw or become cursed for the duration of the spell. When you cast this spell, choose the nature of the curse from the following options:
- Choose one ability. While cursed, the target has disadvantage on ability checks and saving throws made with that ability.
- While cursed, the target has disadvantage on attack rolls against you.
- While cursed, the target must make a Will saving throw at the start of each of its turns. If it fails, it wastes its actions that turn doing nothing.
- While the target is cursed, your attacks and spells deal an extra 1d8 necrotic damage to the target.
- While cursed, the target is blinded or deafened (your choice).
- While cursed, the target can not regain health.
A remove curse spell ends this effect. At the GM’s option, you may choose an alternative curse effect, but it should be no more powerful than those described above. The GM has final say on such a curse’s effect.
You can target one additional creature for each additional mana or psi expended. You must touch each creature when you target them.
You can expend 1 additional mana or psi to bestow an additional curse.
Persistent. You can expend 1 additional mana or psi to change the duration to 3 hours/mana or psi.
Indefinite. You can expend 3 additional mana or psi so the spell lasts until it is dispelled.