As two actions, you, along with everything you’re wearing and carrying, become spectral for the duration. The spell ends if you drop to 0 health.
While in this form, the following rules apply:
- your speed is halved
- you can enter and occupy the space of another creature
- you have resistance to nonmagical damage
- you have advantage on Reflex and Fortitude saving throws
- you can move through a space as narrow as 2 centimeters wide without squeezing, though treat liquids as though they were solid surfaces.
- you can’t talk, manipulate objects, attack, use maneuvers, or cast spells. Any objects you were carrying or holding can’t be dropped, used, or otherwise interacted with.
You can expend 1 additional mana or psi to target one additional creature for each additional mana or psi expended. The creatures must be within 9 meters of each other when you target them.