As two actions, you, along with everything you’re wearing and carrying, are subsumed by shadow as your shape generally conforms to your normal shape for the duration. The spell ends if you drop to 0 health.
While in this form, the following rules apply:
- your speed is halved
- you can enter and occupy the space of another creature
- you have resistance to nonmagical damage
- you have advantage on Reflex and Fortitude saving throws
- you can move through a space as narrow as 2 centimeters wide without squeezing, though you treat liquids as though they were solid surfaces.
- you can’t talk, manipulate objects, attack, use maneuvers, or cast spells. Any objects you were carrying or holding can’t be dropped, used, or otherwise interacted with.
You can target one additional creature for each additional mana or psi expended. The creatures must be within 9 meters of each other when you target them.
You can expend 1 additional mana or psi to gain the following benefits while in shadow form:
- you can move at your normal speed, on any surface, including walls and ceilings.
- you have darkvision out to 18 meters.
- you have advantage on any Stealth check to remain unnoticed
- once on your turn while in dim light or darkness, you can use the Hide action without using an action.