As an action, you, along with everything you’re wearing and carrying, are subsumed by shadow as your shape generally conforms to your normal shape for the duration. The spell ends if you drop to 0 health.
While in this form, the following rules apply:
- your speed is halved
- you can enter and occupy the space of another creature
- you have resistance to nonmagical damage
- you have advantage on Reflex and Fortitude saving throws
- you can move through a space as narrow as 2.5 centimeters wide without squeezing, though you treat liquids as though they were solid surfaces.
- you can’t talk, manipulate objects, attack, use maneuvers, or cast spells. Any objects you were carrying or holding can’t be dropped, used, or otherwise interacted with.
You can expend 1 additional mana or psi to target one additional creature for each additional mana or psi expended. The creatures must be within 9 meters of each other when you target them.
You can expend 1 additional mana or psi to gain the following benefits while in shadow form:
- you can move at your normal speed, on any surface, including walls and ceilings.
- you have darkvision out to 18 meters.
- you have advantage on any Stealth check to remain unnoticed
- while in dim light or darkness, you can take the Hide action as a bonus action.