As two actions, you, along with everything you’re wearing and carrying, transforms into a misty cloud. The spell ends if you drop to 0 health.
While in this form, the following rules apply:
- your only method of movement is a flying speed of 3 meters
- you can enter and occupy the space of another creature
- you have resistance to nonmagical damage and are immune to the exhausted, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, prone, and restrained conditions
- you have advantage on Reflex and Fortitude saving throws
- you can move through a space as narrow as 2 centimeters wide without squeezing, though treat liquids as though they were solid surfaces.
- you can’t fall and remain hovering in the air even when stunned or otherwise incapacitated.
- you can’t talk, manipulate objects, attack, use maneuvers, or cast spells. Any objects you were carrying or holding can’t be dropped, used, or otherwise interacted with.
- if you are burning, the condition ends.
- the only actions you can take in this form are the Dash action or to revert to your normal form. Reverting takes 1 minute, during which time you are incapacitated and can’t move. Until the spell ends, you can revert to cloud form, which also requires the 1-minute transformation.
If you are in cloud form and flying when the effect ends, you descends 18 meters per round for 1 minute until you land, which you do safely. If you can’t land after 1 minute, you fall the remaining distance.
You can target two additional creature for each additional mana or psi expended. The creatures must be within 9 meters of each other when you target them.
Wind Walk. You can expend 1 additional mana or psi to cast this spell without concentration and modify the effect so your flying speed increases to 90 meters.