As two actions, you, along with everything you’re wearing and carrying, transforms into a watery form. The spell ends if you drop to 0 health.
While in this form, the following rules apply:
- your only methods of movement are a speed of 2 meters and a swimming speed of 5 meters
- you can enter and occupy the space of another creature
- you have resistance to nonmagical damage and are immune to the exhausted, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, prone, and restrained conditions
- you have advantage on Reflex and Fortitude saving throws
- you can move through a space as narrow as 2 centimeters wide without squeezing.
- you can’t talk, manipulate objects, attack, use maneuvers, or cast spells. Any objects you were carrying or holding can’t be dropped, used, or otherwise interacted with.
- if you are burning, the condition ends.
- the only actions you can take in this form are the Dash action or to revert to your normal form. Until the spell ends, as two actions, you can revert to water form.
If you are in water form and swimming when the effect ends, you ascend 10 meters per round for 1 minute until you reach the surface.
You can target two additional creatures for each additional mana expended. The creatures must be within 5 meters of each other when you target them.
Water Glide. You can expend 1 additional mana to cast this spell without concentration and modify the effect so your swimming speed increases to 100 meters. You can target five additional creatures for each additional mana expended. The creatures must be within 5 meters of each other when you target them.