As an action, you, along with everything you’re wearing and carrying, transforms into a watery form. The spell ends if you drop to 0 health.
While in this form, the following rules apply:
- your only methods of movement are a speed of 3 meters and a swimming speed of 9 meters
- you can enter and occupy the space of another creature
- you have resistance to nonmagical damage and are immune to the exhausted, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, prone, and restrained conditions
- you have advantage on Reflex and Fortitude saving throws
- you can move through a space as narrow as 2 centimeters wide without squeezing.
- you can’t talk, manipulate objects, attack, use maneuvers, or cast spells. Any objects you were carrying or holding can’t be dropped, used, or otherwise interacted with.
- if you are burning, the condition ends.
- the only action you can take in this form is the Dash action or to revert to your normal form. Reverting takes 1 minute, during which time you are incapacitated and can’t move. Until the spell ends, you can revert to water form, which also requires the 1-minute transformation.
If you are in water form and swimming when the effect ends, you ascend 18 meters per round for 1 minute until you reach the surface.
You can target two additional creature for each additional mana or psi expended. The creatures must be within 9 meters of each other when you target them.
Water Glide. You can expend 1 additional mana or psi to cast this spell without concentration and modify the effect so your swimming speed increases to 90 meters.