As an action, you create one of the following magical effects within 5 meters:
- You create an instantaneous, harmless sensory effect, such as a shower of sparks, a puff of wind, faint musical notes, or an odd odor.
- You instantaneously light or snuff out a candle, a torch, or a small campfire.
- You instantaneously clean or soil an object no larger than half a cubic meter.
- You chill, warm, or flavor up to half a cubic meter of non-living material for 1 hour.
- You make a color, a small mark, or a symbol appear on an object or a surface for 1 hour.
- You create a nonmagical trinket that lasts until the end of your next turn.
This spell is a minor magical trick that novice spellcasters use for practice.
If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three of its non-instantaneous effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect on your turn (no action required).