As an action, you mutate yourself to produce one of the following effects:
- The color of your hair, eyes, or skin becomes blue, red, yellow, or patterned.
- Your hair grows or contracts.
- Your eyes push out of your head at the end of stalks.
- Your limbs grow or contract up to 5 centimeters.
- Your mouth or lips change shape.
- Your eyes become beacons, filling a 5-meter cone with dim light when they are open.
- Your body swells, doubling your weight.
- Your body becomes thin and skeletal, halving your weight.
- You grow or shrink up to 5 centimeters.
- Your head doubles in size.
- Your eyes, ears, or nose slightly shrink or enlarge.
- You grow two additional arms, which can carry items normally and allow you to interact with one extra object for free on your turn. If you wield a weapon with two hands or wield two weapons, you cannot benefit from a shield.
If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three of its effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect on your turn (no action required).