As two actions, you, along with everything you’re wearing and carrying, transforms into a partially translucent mass that generally conforms to your normal shape for the duration. The spell ends if you drop to 0 health.
While in this form, the following rules apply:
- your speed is halved
- you can enter and occupy the space of another creature
- you have resistance to nonmagical damage
- you have advantage on Reflex and Fortitude saving throws
- you can move through a space as narrow as 2 centimeters wide without squeezing, though treat liquids as though they were solid surfaces.
- you can’t talk, manipulate objects, attack, use maneuvers, or cast spells. Any objects you were carrying or holding can’t be dropped, used, or otherwise interacted with.
You can target two additional creatures for each additional mana expended. The creatures must be within 5 meters of each other when you target them.