As an action, you can create a vial of liquid that smells terribly, even a bit while bottled. As an action, a creature can pour the foul smelling contents on itself or throw this vial at a point within 5 meters, where it explodes on impact. For the duration, the following applies to the creature or space where it landed:
- The stench is noticeable to any creature within 20 meters of the space or odorous creature.
- Beasts will try to avoid the space or odorous creature.
- Creatures who can smell have advantage to smell or track a odorous creature.
- An odorous creature has disadvantage on any Coercion or Persuasion ability checks.
- When another creature moves within 1 meter of the space or odorous creature for the first time on a turn or starts its turn there, it must make a Fortitude saving throw. On a failure, it is poisoned until the start of its next turn.
Washing does not remove the scent.