As an action, you can create a vial of goopy yellowish liquid. A creature can drink the contents as an action so its senses are almost impossible to foil. For the duration, the creature has advantage on Perception checks and can see things as they truly are out to a range of 35 meters, allowing it to:
- see invisible creatures and objects
- see into the Ethereal Plane. Ethereal creatures and objects appear ghostly and translucent.
True Seeing potion. You can expend 1 additional catalysts so the creature has truesight, allowing it to see the following in addition to those listed above:
- see in normal and magical darkness
- automatically detect visual illusions and succeed on saving throws against them
- perceive the original form of a shapechanger or a creature that is transformed by magic