concentration, 1 hour/mana
As two actions, you, along with everything you’re wearing and carrying, are subsumed by shadow for the duration. The spell ends if you drop to 0 health.
While in this form, the following rules apply:
- your shape generally conforms to your normal shape
- your speed is halved
- you can enter and occupy the space of another creature
- you have resistance to nonmagical damage
- you have advantage on Reflex and Fortitude saving throws
- you can move through a space as narrow as 2 centimeters wide without squeezing, though you treat liquids as though they were solid surfaces.
- you can’t talk, manipulate objects, attack, use maneuvers, or cast spells. Any objects you were carrying or holding can’t be dropped, used, or otherwise interacted with.
You can target two additional creatures for each additional mana expended. The creatures must be within 5 meters of each other when you target them.
You can expend 1 additional mana to gain the following benefits while in shadow form:
Shadow Walk. You can expend 1 additional mana to cast this spell without concentration and to move on the edge between the Material Plane and the Shadowfell. You gain a flying speed of 100 meters.
If you are in shadow form and flying when the effect ends, you descends 10 meters per round for 1 minute until you land, which you do safely. If you can’t land after 1 minute, you fall the remaining distance.
Because of the blurring of reality between the Shadowfell and the Material Plane, you can’t make out details of the terrain or areas you pass over during transit, nor can you predict perfectly where your travel will end. It’s impossible to judge distances accurately.
You can target five additional creatures for each additional mana expended. The creatures must be within 5 meters of each other when you target them.