As two actions, you can touch your eidolon and fuse yourself with it. You can divide the fusion earlier by using an action on your turn. You automatically divide if the spell ends, if you fall unconscious, if you drop to 0 health, or if you die. You can expend additional mana or psi to extend the duration of the spell. When the fusion ends, you emerge prone in a space within 1 meter of your eidolon. If your eidolon is reduced to 0 health while you are fused, you are immediately ejected, and stunned for 1 round. Any excess damage carries over to you.
While you are fused, the following rules apply:
- Your game statistics are replaced by the statistics of your eidolon, but you retain your personality, Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma. You also retain all of your skill and saving throw proficiencies, in addition to gaining those of your eidolon. If your eidolon has the same proficiency as you and the bonus in its stat block is higher than yours, use your eidolon’s bonus instead of yours.
- Your ability to speak or use any action that requires hands is limited to the capabilities of your eidolon.
- You retain the benefit of any feats and features from your class, species, or other source and can use them if the new form is physically capable of doing so with the following limitations
- You can’t use any of your special senses, such as darkvision, unless your eidolon also has that sense.
- You retain your mana, mana limit, psi, psi limit, stamina dice, and dice limit, and your eidolon does as well. When you expend any such resource, you choose which pool to draw from.
- You can use any maneuver you know or a maneuver known by your new form.
- You can use an action to expend mana or psi so your form gains 3 stamina dice per mana or psi expended, up to your mana limit or psi limit.
- You choose whether your equipment falls to the ground in your space, fuses into your new form, or is worn by your eidolon. Worn equipment functions as normal, but the GM decides whether it is practical for the new form to wear a piece of equipment, based on your eidolon’s shape. Your equipment doesn’t change shape to match your eidolon, and any equipment that the new form can’t wear must either fall to the ground or fuse with it. Equipment that fuses with the form has no effect until you leave the form.
If you expend 4 or more mana or psi and the spell lasts for the duration, the transformation lasts until it is dispelled.