As two actions, you, along with everything you’re wearing and carrying, transforms into a corrosive form. The spell ends if you drop to 0 health.
While in this form, the following rules apply:
- your speed is halved
- you can enter and occupy the space of another creature
- you have resistance to nonmagical damage and are immune to the exhausted, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, prone, and restrained conditions
- you have advantage on Reflex and Fortitude saving throws
- you can move through a space as narrow as 2 centimeters wide without squeezing.
- you can’t talk, manipulate objects, attack, use maneuvers, or cast spells. Any objects you were carrying or holding can’t be dropped, used, or otherwise interacted with.
- if you are burning, the condition ends.
- the only actions you can take in this form are the Dash action or to revert to your normal form. Until the spell ends, as two actions, you can revert to corrosive form.
- a creature that enters your space for the first time on a turn or starts its turn there must make a Fortitude saving throw. On a failure, the creature takes 1d6 acid damage immediately and additional acid damage equal to half the amount of acid damage dealt at the end of its next turn. On a success, a creature takes half as much damage.
You can target two additional creatures for each additional mana expended. The creatures must be within 5 meters of each other when you target them.